It used to be enough to have a friendly personality and the gift of gab but not any more!
Whether you’re planning to buy or sell property, you want to work with a real estate professional to guide you through the process. You may have a friend or a relative who works in real estate, but it’s always a good idea to vet potential agents to ensure the best fit for you. What should you look for in an agent?
Ask questions and get answers.
1. How long have you been in the business? It is important to get an agent that has been around for a while and knows the ropes.
2. How many sales did you have last year? You want a full time professional. Real estate is a large investment and you don’t want to trust this scale of an investment to someone that can’t provide you full time support. A part-timer can’t provide the level of service that somebody who is doing this day in and day out can provide.
3. How do you and your company rank with the competition? Go with a company that has the resources to promote your property and that gets results. Ask them to show how they rank against their competition.
4. What geographic areas and types of properties do you handle? If you are looking to buy homes at the beach then you want to work with agents that live in that area and that have sold many of those same type of properties. Better yet, work with an agent that is invested in the same area.
5. How will you communicate with me? A communication lapse of a few hours can mean the difference between an accepted offer and a missed opportunity. With that in mind, choose an agent who responds quickly in the mode of communication that works for you, whether it’s email, text, phone or fax. Communication is especially important for buyers house-hunting from afar.
Most people start their search on the internet today for their future real estate purchase. By far most internet searches start with Google and Bing and unless a real estate website has high rankings on these two search engines, they’re missing the market.
Pretty websites mean nothing if they can not be found in the search engines. Few Realtors® have the expertise or the funds to pay someone to do it effectively. If you search for real estate in our area of expertise, then you will find Coastal Realty Group and our associate’s websites. Try it and you will normally find CoastalRealtyInfo.com in one of the top five spots.
We do more to make our properties stand out on Realtor.com. There are millions of people looking for your property every day. What we can do is to make sure that your property displays before the millions of properties in the database. Coastal Realty also features our homes on Trulia, Zillow and Homes.com.
MLS Listings with multiple photos are viewed 299% more often. Sellers want Information and The Best price they can get!
At Coastal Realty Group, we understand that your real estate transaction is often one of the most important decisions of your life and we treat it that way. You deserve to have the knowledgeable, hard-working Realtors working for you.
We give you the information you need to make an informed decision. Information that will help you put together the best deal.
We negotiate the best price and terms possible for your real estate sale or purchase.
We inform you of the requirements and implications of the contract that you sign.
We assist you in meeting deadlines and terms of the contract.
We oversee the closing for a smooth transaction.
It’s your choice when picking a Realtor. You can rely on your neighbor’s recommendation or a franchised chain using yesterday’s methods such as the local MLS, open houses and print advertising that gets lost among the hundreds of real estate ads.
or you can:
Expose your property internationally through the power of the Internet.
Have your property listed in multiple MLS’s
Have your listing displayed as a showcase property on Realtor.com and featured on Trulia and Zillow
Have your property featured on various real estate publications
Offer 50/50 commission incentives to local realtors and appropriate traditional marketing strategies
The proof is in the results! For the last three years Coastal Realty Group has dominated our competition in Gulf County and has had the top sales volume each year. In 2016 Coastal Realty Group was the sales leader for the whole Forgotten Coast and we currently dominate this market from Carrabelle to Mexico Beach – Go with the LEADER – Go with Coastal Realty Group!
Cape San Blas, Mexico Beach, Carrabelle, Dog Island, Indian Pass, Port St. Joe, Windmark Beach, St. Joe Beach, Overstreet, Wewahitchka, Apalachicola, Eastpoint, St. George Island, Northwest Florida Real Estate, North Florida Real Estate, Forgotten Coast Real Estate